Save and additional $25 OFF when purchased with any fragrance oil subscription.
The Museum360XL is the gold standard of HVAC scenting,covering multiple areas without the use of residue-creating, unnatural substances and sprays.
Utilizing safe Cold Air Diffusion technology, the Museum360XL allows the user to create a total emersion experience through scent either in their home or business.
The Museum360 XL’s state-of-the-art delivery system provides even and consistent fragrance distribution wherever it is used. Additionally, it distributes the scent in multiple areas at pre-selected concentration levels, all the while keeping the therapeutic properties of the essential oils.
This diffuser is easy to install and integrate into existing HVAC systems and is a complete home or business fragrance distribution system.
Manage when scenting occurs through an easy-to-use internal digital time. Supplement large spaces, such as entire homes, hotel floors, and mall wings, with the Museum360 HVAC Scent Diffuser.
Our largest diffuser for both commercial and residential use. Resourcefully cover multiple areas with the Museum360xl. By connecting through the HVAC system in your home or business, this diffuser is our largest and most powerful, and offers the greatest square foot coverage in the collection of diffusers we offer. Possessing state of the art technology along with cutting edge design, the Museum360xl flawlessly and consistently scents spaces up to 6,000 square feet. Designed for those who want an immersive scenting experience, the Museum360xl is easily connected through your home or businesses HVAC system, and requires no maintenance, just a monthly scent refill. Perfect for use in large spaces such as hotels, lobbies, gyms, retail establishments, homes or shopping centers
Using Your Diffuser
- Unplug or power off your machine before beginning. Use one of the keys included with your diffuser to open the side door. Slide the door up and out to reveal the oil compartment. Unscrew the aluminum bottle and you will see an oil pipette attached to a nozzle.
- Pour your preferred Aroma360 oil into the provided aluminum bottle. Screw the aluminum bottle until it is secured to the oil pipette in the bottle (Careful not to overfill the bottle).
- Once the oil is inserted tightly and secured, reattach the door and lock with the same key. Note: if the bottle is not inserted tightly or straight, the oil will leak. Please ensure the bottle is placed correctly. Once the oil is added, it is safe to plug in or turn on the diffuser.
- The top silver button on the left of the Museum360XL is the power on button, while the top button on the right powers off the unit.
More detailed instructions about setting scent times, intensity, cleaning your diffuser and HVAC Connection options can be found in your Diffusers box or under the instruction manuals section of this website.
- Can be used with one or two 500mL bottles
- Scent Coverage for Single Bottle: Up to 3,000 sq/ft
- Scent Coverage for Double Bottles: Up to 6,000 sq/ft
- Dimensions 10 ¼ x 6 ½ x7 ½ (inches)
- Bottle- 500mL or 3L fragrance bottles
- Colors- black only
- BRBen R.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsmy house smells amazing now
Absolutely love it! I was a little hesitant about the installation and programming of the Museum360 but after following the simple instructions and just getting it done in hind sight it was a super simple process. Now my house smells amazing, looking forward to trying different scents.
- ATAndrew T.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWorks great
Works great Good customer service
- CCCharles C.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSmells Great!
Love it! Does a really good job of scenting!
- LCLayalie C.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 1 out of 5 starsNo customer service
I received the wrong machine and I’ve emailed customer service multiple times to get this resolved. I’m waiting on a response from their “in house team”. It’s been almost a month and no response from anyone. If you buy from this company just hope your order is correct with no problems. Otherwise, good luck getting assistance if any issues arise. I had high hopes for this item but unfortunately it’s been tarnish with the terrible inexistent customer service/care.
- BFBritaney F.Verified Reviewer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSet it & forget it!!
I can’t say enough great things about this unit!!!! Easy set up, easy to update the settings and overall worth every penny!! We get so many compliments on how our home, clothes, kids and even our dogs smell!!!…. Yes, our dogs!! These products are safe for our fur babies and I love it!!! Our entire home smells amazing upon entrance and you may even smell like Heaven when you leave from a visit. But- if this one is too large for you, check out my review of the mini360- I have three of those as well!