Save and additional $25 OFF when purchased with any fragrance oil subscription.
The Next Level In Scenting
Create a pleasant-smelling ambiance with the DaVinci360, which can be used in residential or commercial settings. Plug it in for an immersive scenting experience, up to 1,200 square feet.
This standalone unit has a built-in fan for consistent coverage. Like all of our diffusers, the DaVinci360 uses waterless cold air diffusion technology, meaning that during the high-pressurized dispersion process the fragrance oils are transformed into a lightweight, dry nano-mist, which stays suspended in the air longer and offers more coverage without altering the smell or therapeutic benefits.
This type of advanced atomization technology is also allergy-safe, residue free, and safe for pets and children.
The DaVinci360 features a programmable weekly timer that allows up to four unique operating periods to best fit your scenting schedule, which can be developed in advance with your scent consultant. A security lock for the fragrance compartment and the ability to “lock” the settings ensures that no one tampers with the unit.
Technology and luxury combine in the small but powerful DaVinci360. The perfect diffuser to be used in either residential or commercial settings, the DaVinci360 creates an immersive, discrete scenting experience. This standalone unit has a built-in fan that offers consistent, long-lasting coverage whenever it is used. Additionally, it offers a programmable weekly timer that allows up to four unique operating periods to best fit your scenting needs.
Using Your Diffuser
- Unplug or power off your machine before beginning. Use one of the keys included with your diffuser to open the side door. Slide the door up and out to reveal the oil compartment. Unscrew the aluminum bottle and you will see an oil pipette attached to a nozzle.
- Pour your preferred Aroma360 oil into the provided aluminum bottle. Screw the aluminum bottle until it is secured to the oil pipette in the bottle (Careful not to overfill the bottle).
- Once the oil is inserted tightly and secured, reattach the door and lock with the same key. Note: if the bottle is not inserted tightly or straight, the oil will leak. Please ensure the bottle is placed correctly. Once the oil is added, it is safe to plug in or turn on the diffuser.
- The bottom silver button on the DaVinci360 serves as both the on and off button. Press it once for on, and once againfor off.
More detailed instructions about setting scent times, intensity, cleaning your diffuser and wall-mounting options can be found in your Diffusers box or under the instruction manuals section of this website.
- Heatless, Waterless Diffuser
- Scents up to 1,200 square feet with ease and efficiency.
- Built-in fan for consistent coverage.
- Cold air diffusion technology transforms the fragrance oil into very fine, dry nanoparticles for more consistent coverage.
- No residue.
- Safe for pets and children.
- Programmable weekly timer that allows up to four unique operating periods.
- Security lock for the fragrance compartment.
- PFPIER F.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDaVinci360
It is ok
- JDJames D.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDaVinci360
We love our DaVinci360, we love it when our neighbors come by and tell us how wonderful our home smells when they walk in it.AAroma3601 week ago
Hi James! We are so happy to hear how much you are enjoying your Aroma360 products, Happy Scenting!
- DFDebbie F.Verified Reviewer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing!!
Just purchased this device at the Naples, Florida location ~ Caroline was so helpful in guiding us in purchasing the right machine and fragrances ~ you will love the room coverage and the huge variety of scents! Our home smells so inviting!!❤️AAroma3601 month ago
Hi Debbie! Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us. We are thrilled to hear about your experience in the Naples showoom, and we are so glad to hear how much you are enjoying your Aroma360 products. Happy Scenting!
- TMTamara M.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDavinci360
Just what I needed for my homeAAroma3602 months ago
Hi Tamara! We are so thrilled to hear how happy you are with your Aroma360 products, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Happy Scenting!
- MMMichael M.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsVery happy with this purchase!
We love having our home infused with relaxing scents and when I found Aroma360, I was intrigued. After reading the reviews, I was a bit conflicted because people said it was difficult to set up. I decided to take a chance and placed the order.
The unit itself is not hard to set up. The programming is a bit more complicated and the directions that come in the box are not easy to follow. However, the directions that you can find on the website are much more thorough and better written. The biggest miss in all of the directions is not directing people to download the app. With the app, programming is fast and simple. If you invest in this system, do yourself a favor find the directions on the website and download the app. You will be up and running in no time.
Looking forward to trying some different scents. I started with Dream On because I love the signature scent of the Westin Hotel. It is a perfect match!