Enter the ravishing world of a hidden speakeasy and indulge in the bold aromas of bergamot, rose, cedar wood, and blonde woods. A twist of zesty lemon, encapsulating amber, and subtle musk unravel this sultry scent leaving you to wonder what mysteries lie ahead.
Top Note - Lemon, Bergamot, Black Fig
Middle Note - Freesia, Rose, Cedarwood
Base Note - Amber, Musk, Blonde Woods
- HWHelena W.Verified Buyer4 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMmm mmmm
This is one of my favorites. I even feel like my dreams are beautiful. I’ve had many compliments as people walk in my homeAAroma3604 days ago
Nothing puts a smile on our face like our happy customers! Thanks for sharing the lovely review and your experience with us, Helena! Happy Scenting!
- AWAllison W.Verified Buyer5 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsTHE BEST
If you truly want your house to smell like a hotel, this is for you. It is the most calming beautiful smell. I’ve used next to November rain. If you were on the fence about black velvet, don’t be! Buy it. You will not regret it. I love it so much I have to have it on subscription, +2 extra backups just in case.
- SBSteve B.Verified Buyer6 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat Product
We like the Black Velvet and are anxious to try other fragrances as well. We are new to Aroma 360 and are getting used to using it. It does an amazing job of keeping the home fresh smelling.
- CJClaudia J.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBlack Velvet
I love the smell, will buy it again.AAroma3602 weeks ago
Hi Claudia! Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us. Happy Scenting!
- ERElsie R.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBlack velvet
I love it, when I have company they want to know what is that smell coming from.