Enter the ravishing world of a hidden speakeasy and indulge in the bold aromas of bergamot, rose, cedar wood, and blonde woods. A twist of zesty lemon, encapsulating amber, and subtle musk unravel this sultry scent leaving you to wonder what mysteries lie ahead.
Top Note - Lemon, Bergamot, Black Fig
Middle Note - Freesia, Rose, Cedarwood
Base Note - Amber, Musk, Blonde Woods
- ABAnn B.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAnn Barbagello, housewife
I really like it but would also like choices.
- AMAnn Marie R.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBlack Velvet
- LHLaura H.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMrs
I just love the smell is soft my house smell wonderfulAAroma3602 months ago
We are thrilled to hear it, Laura! Happy Scenting!
- HWHelena W.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMmm mmmm
This is one of my favorites. I even feel like my dreams are beautiful. I’ve had many compliments as people walk in my homeAAroma3602 months ago
Nothing puts a smile on our face like our happy customers! Thanks for sharing the lovely review and your experience with us, Helena! Happy Scenting!
- AWAllison W.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsTHE BEST
If you truly want your house to smell like a hotel, this is for you. It is the most calming beautiful smell. I’ve used next to November rain. If you were on the fence about black velvet, don’t be! Buy it. You will not regret it. I love it so much I have to have it on subscription, +2 extra backups just in case.