PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING YOUR WIRELESS PRO™ DIFFUSER
FAILURE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AND USE AS DIRECTED MAY RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH
Your Wireless Pro™ uses a lithium-ion battery which compared to traditional battery technology, charges faster, lasts longer, and has a higher power density.
The lithium-ion battery contained in your Wireless Pro™ device has been certified to meet or exceed IEC 62133-2 testing and safety standards.
The lithium-ion battery contained in your Wireless Pro™ is constructed using three lithium-ion cells (3S1P) and has overcharge, over-discharge, over current, and short-circuit proof circuits.
Lithium-ion batteries are easily rechargeable and can store large amounts of energy in a small space. However, if not treated properly, lithium-ion batteries can extremely overheat, creating thermal runaway, which can cause intense fires. It is crucial that you follow all directions on using your Wireless Pro™ and strictly adhere to all warnings and directions. Failure to use as directed may result in fire, serious injury, or death.
Lithium-Ion Battery Usage:
- Always charge, store, and use your Wireless Pro™ according to the instructions provided by Aroma360. Do not disassemble or modify your Wireless Pro’s™ battery in any way. As doing do so significantly increases the risk of explosion.
- Only use the charger that came with your device. Using a charger other than the charger provided specifically for your Wireless Pro™ may result in overheating, explosion, and fire. Just because a charger may fit your device does not mean that it is safe to use.
- Never leave any lithium-ion powered devices unattended while charging:
- Unattended charging can increase the change of overcharging. When overcharged, lithium-ion batteries may overheat, explode, and catch fire.
- Never overcharge and never leave devices charging while sleeping.
- ALWAYS REMOVE YOUR WIRELESS PRO™ FROM ITS CHARGING BASE ONCE FULLY CHARGED AS INDICATED BY THE GREEN LIGHT.
- Always plug your Wireless Pro™ directly into a wall electrical outlet. Do not plug into a power strip or overload an outlet.
- Pick a safe place to charge your device. Charge your Wireless Pro™ in a flat, dry area away from children, direct sunlight, liquids, tripping hazards, and in a location where your device is not at risk of falling.
- Avoid charging on your bed, on a couch, or any other soft or fabric material.
- Maintenance and Storage:
- Inspect for damage regularly. Regularly check your device for signs of a broken or cracked case. Discontinue use immediately if any damage is discovered.
- Keep your Wireless Pro™ in a cool, dry place. DO NOT PLACE DEVICE IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
- Keep your Wireless Pro™ out of extremely high or low temperatures. Do not charge them at temperatures below 40°F (0°C) or above 100°F.
- Disposing of Lithium-Ion Battery Powered Devices
- Never throw away lithium-ion battery containing devices in household trash or recycling bins.
- Contact your local recycling center for instructions on how and where to dispose.
LOOK OUT FOR THESE WARNING SIGNS THAT A FAILING LITHIUM-ION BATTERY MAY CATCH FIRE:
Device is hot: It is normal for batteries to generate some heat when they are charging or in use. However, if your device feels extremely hot to the touch, it is likely defective and at risk to start a fire.
Device is swelling or bulging: Look out for any type of lump or leakage from the device as well.
Device is making a hissing, cracking, or popping sound: Some failing lithium-ion batteries make hissing, cracking, or popping sounds.
Device has an odor: Pay attention to any strong or unusual odors coming from the battery. Lithium-ion batteries emit toxic fumes when they fail.
Device is smoking: If your device is smoking, a fire may have already started. Get outside, stay outside, and call 9-1-1.
IF YOU NOTICE ANY OF THESE WARNING SIGNS:
- Stop using the device and turn it off immediately.
- Unplug it from the power source
- If safe to do so, move the device away from anything flammable using tongs or gloves.
- Leave the area.
- Call 9-1-1.
What To Do if Your Lithium-Ion Battery Catches Fire?
- Leave the area immediately then call 9-1-1. If you can’t get outside, call 9-1-1 and tell the fire department you can’t get outside.
- Do not try to put the fire out yourself: Lithium-ion battery fires spread quickly, aggressively, and can become explosive or reignite. Water may not prevent a battery from burning and fire extinguishers do not work on lithium-ion battery fires. The safest decision you can make is leave the area immediately and call 9-1-1.