A lemon top note defines the first odor of the fragrance. The body of the fragrance is a jasmine accord, with an underlying ginger note and a sandalwood touch. The fragrance dries down to a vanilla and tonka bean sweetness, with an amber musk dry down.
Top Note: Lemon
Mid Note: Jasmine, Ginger, Sandalwood
Base Note: Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Amber, Musk
- AHANN H.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove
I prefer more musk, earthy scents…this is perfect for me!!
- JRJudith R.Verified Buyer4 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsOne of the best fragrance
Ours neighbors have commented on how amazing our house smells if our garage is open as they walk by .. there are really so many incredible scents it’s hard to choose
- SSSuzette S.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsNirvana
After using Dream On in our Mini360SL for over a year, we recently installed the Museum360 on our HVAC System and in the sampling received, was Nirvana.
This has become the new favorite scent in our home.AAroma3601 month ago
Thanks so much for taking the time out of your day to write a review for us, Suzette! We appreciate it, and are so happy to hear how much you are enjoying your Aroma360 products. Happy Scenting!
- YHYanisleydis H.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSmells like Heaven!
I have it at the entrance! Smells amazing and just it hugs your heart! It literally embraces you as you walk in. Very happy with the purchase.
- DSdaryl s.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFavorite
It is my favorite one so far.