This uplifting scent begins with a citrus blend of orange and grapefruit. The main theme is red currant with nuances of jasmine, rose and Cedarwood. The fragrance dries down to a white musk base.
Top Note: Orange, Grapefruit
Middle Note: Red Currant, Jasmine, Cedarwood
Base Note: Musk
- SHSheila H.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWonderful scent!!
This scent is absolutely Beautiful. It is a pleasant, happy scent and is not over powering. It creates a good feeling when you smell it and it has become a favorite of ours, for sure 😄
- AWAllison W.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLovely
November rain and black velvet are the two best since they have. You can’t go wrong with either.AAroma3603 weeks ago
Hi Allison, thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us. We are thrilled to hear it. Happy Scenting!
- SRStefanie R.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSmells so Good
Live this scent. It smells so clean and crisp
- LMLeslie M.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 4 out of 5 starsNovember Rain
This is a really refreshing scent!! I love refreshing scents! Not a fan of vanilla scent at all. But this is a nice mild scent that is not over powering!AAroma3601 month ago
We love to hear it Leslie! Happy Scenting!
- JSJanna S.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMy first aroma
Exactly what I was hoping for. Citrus tones that fill my home gently.AAroma3601 month ago
Hi Janna! Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us. Happy Scenting!